Sunday, April 22, 2012

Doctored-Up Brownies

Oh, hey! Nice to see you again. Sorry I deserted you for a while. I guess my last blog about taking a break got to my head. I've been so busy - not really too busy to blog, but kind of too busy to cook anything new. And if I'm not cooking, what am I going to blog about?


Now, though, I have pictures of four different recipes on my camera. Yippee! I'm gonna start with one that's not really a recipe. It's more of just a good idea. More words next time...

Doctored-Up Brownies

~1 dark chocolate family-size brownie mix
~1.5 tablespoons fine-ground coffee
~1 teaspoon cinnamon.
~1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Cook brownies according to package directions, but add in coffee grounds and cinnamon. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of brownies for last five minutes of baking. Allow to cool slightly, but serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment